Check-in host for weekends
BizStay Apartments rents out more than 100 short-stay apartments in The Hague. Our guests come from all over the world and rent an apartment with us for a period from 3 nights to a maximum of 6 months. They rent an apartment because they are in The Hague for business, on vacation, renovating their house, need to bridge a period before moving abroad or conversely guests coming from abroad and settling permanently in The Netherlands. All our apartments are fully and comfortably furnished, in fact the guest only needs to bring personal belongings for the stay.
We personally welcome all these guests at the reserved apartment. We hand over the key and give them a tour of the apartment. They are informed about the particulars of the apartment. In addition, we give them useful tips about supermarkets, ATMs, public transportation, restaurants, events, hospital etc.
During check-in we also discuss check-out and house rules. To perform this work, we are looking for a flexible, presentable check-in host!
What the job entails:
- You will work on Saturday and Sunday every other weekend (for the other weekend we have another check-in host)
- The number of check-ins varies each weekend
- You will be on standby all weekend, the arrival times of the guests are basically known but can always vary slightly
- Your working hours are very flexible, for example you can have check-ins at 8:00 am, 1:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Between check-ins you can do whatever you like
- You must have a (scooter) driver's license because you do the check-ins in our well-known BizStay Fiat 500 or BizStay scooter
- You receive a fixed fee per check-in. The compensation varies per weekend
What else is important for the job as check-in host:
- You are flexible. The day always turns out differently than you expect
- You are representative. You are the first one our guest meet and the business card of BizStay Apartments.
- You speak English well and German is an advantage
- You are stress resistant, it can happen that there are check-ins at the same time and that you quickly have to go from one check-in the other
- You are independent, you do your work alone but with one of the BizStay colleagues as back up
- You stand your ground, some guests are demanding, the customer is always king and sometimes you have to move a little with them
What the job brings you:
- You meet a lot of different people, different nationalities and cultures. Your knowledge of people increases every day.
- You get to know The Hague very well
- You can practice your language skills
- You will develop your hospitality skills like the best
- You get great colleagues
In short, a very nice and varied job, we think :-)
If you are interested please send an email to: email@example.com
Check out our website for more information about who we are and what we do: www.bizstayapartments.com
Vacancy Reservations & Sales Coordinator
Reservations & Sales Coordinator, it's quite a mouthful. It also typifies the job because you have a wide range of tasks.
If we look at the Reservations part of the job, you will be busy accepting, processing and handling reservations and requests that come in through various channels. The financial processing and control is also part of the job. In Sales you maintain good relationships with our partners and clients (such as relocation agencies, international companies and embassies). You take care of the client in a professional, personal and attentive way.
You recognize the needs of the client and head up sales opportunities. And with these opportunities you make sure that the occupancy rate is optimal.
You must have coordination written all over you, because you do it all the time. No two days are the same. You follow up on feedback from guests, if a guest has a special request you arrange it if possible. You coordinate the activities of the technical department in case of technical problems. Resolve cleaning issues. You check apartments before the guest arrives. Every day you come up with a solution and you coordinate it. We have gathered a nice network around us that you can build on.
Once the guest arrives, you complete the circle. You welcome the guest personally at the reserved apartment at one of our four locations. You hand over the key and give a tour of the apartment. Guests are informed of the apartment's details. In addition, you give the guests useful tips about the neighborhood, supermarkets, ATMs, public transportation, restaurants, events, hospital etc. During check-in, you also discuss check-out and house rules. So you make sure someone feels right at home.
- The position is on weekly rotating shifts and is for 40 hours per week, 36 hours is negotiable.
- Early shift: 08:00 - 16:30. Day shift: 10:00 - 18:30. Late shift: 13:00 - 20:00/21:00.
- In this way we achieve optimal utilization of the day.
- Once every four weeks you will have weekend shifts and work on Saturday and Sunday.
- Your work location is at our office in The Hague or at our office in the harbor of Scheveningen.
- You must have a driving license because you will be driving around in our well-known BizStay Fiat 500.
- You speak Dutch and English (both spoken and written). Speaking German is an advantage.
- You are flexible, can switch quickly and are stress resistant. The day always turns out differently than you expect.
- You are handy with computers and computer systems.
- You are representative. You are the first person our guest meets and the business card of BizStay.
- You are independent and solution-oriented.
- You stand your ground, some guests are demanding, the customer is always king and sometimes you have to move a little with them.
- You are a team player, you work in a small team and taking over each other's work is important.
- You live in The Hague or surroundings.
- The most important thing is that you have the right character, feeling for the hospitality industry is a plus but not necessary.
What BizStay offers
- You meet many different people, different nationalities and cultures.
- Your knowledge of people increases every day.
- You get to know The Hague very well.
- Your language skills will improve by leaps and bounds.
- Your hospitality skills develop like the best.
- You work in a small team with great colleagues.
- You will receive an appropriate remuneration for all of this.
BizStay exists over 10 years and rents out over 130 short-stay apartments in The Hague and Scheveningen. Our guests come from all over the world and rent an apartment from 3 nights to 6 months.
Our guests rent an apartment because they are in The Hague for business, on vacation, renovating their house, have an emergency, need to bridge a period before
they move abroad or vice versa guests coming from abroad and settling permanently in the Netherlands. In fact, we offer a solution to anyone who needs a temporary accommodation. All our apartments are comfortable and fully furnished, in fact the guest only needs to bring personal belongings for the stay.
Our goal is that all our guests can feel at home in a temporary home. Whatever the reason for this stay or as our slogan reads "Your story, your stay.
Another important goal is to unburden our clients in the process of finding a temporary home for their employees. We like to do all this in a personal and attentive way.
If the position appeals to you, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To prepare, also check out our website: www.bizstayapartments.com